Monday 23 May 2016

3 minute stalker movie - Nights Watch

24.05.2016

We have been divided into groups of four and have been given the task to do a movie which includes suspense in it.  The group includes me, Dorothy, James, Tahana and Nicholas with the late arrival of Biley and Grace. We have been given the task to do a stalker 3 minute film and learning from previous classes the best ways to create suspense.

Pre - production of film has been done to make the filming process easy which includes audio, costume, actors, location, booking of camera, concept, storyboarding and research for blogger.



STALKER



Have taken industrial sound effects that might help with the suspense of the film.  Might help with the mood of the film.

Since I had gone to Rarotonga for the filming of the movie.  I looked at the behind the scenes production to do while I was away, that included doing / collecting sound effects or music for the editing of our films.  I enjoyed that process as now I know how to download and import to premiere.




No comments:

Post a Comment